(Si prega di compilare tutti i campi rilevanti)
Dettagli di contatto (*)
Data di nascita(*)
Indirizzo di casa (*)
Codice postale (*)
Proprietario di casaAffitto
P.IVA (Partita IVA*)
In attività dal (*)
Costo (IVA esclusa) (*)
A condensed guide to the use of your personal and business information by ourselves and at Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies.
1) When you apply to us to open an account, this organisation will check the following records about you and your business partners:
- Our own;
- Personal and business records at credit reference agencies (CRAs). When CRAs receive a search from us they will place a search footprint on your business credit file that may be seen by other lenders. They supply to us both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information
-Those at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs)
- If you are a director, we will seek confirmation, from credit reference agencies, that the residential address that you provide is the same as that shown on the restricted register of directors' usual addresses at Companies House
We will make checks such as: assessing this application for credit and verifying identities to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. We may also make periodic searches at CRAs and FPAs to manage your account with us.
2) Information on applications will be sent to CRAs and will be recorded by them. Including on your business and its propiertors and CRAs may create a record of the name and address of your business and its proprietors if there is not one already. Where you borrow from us, we will give details of your accounts and how you manage it/them to CRAs.
3) If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs and FPAs to perform similar checks and to trace your whereabouts and recover debts that you owe. Records remain on file for 6 years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted.
4) If you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect or identify fraud we will record this and may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention.
5) If you have borroed from us and do not make payments that you owe us, we will trace your whereabouts and recover debts.
6) We and other companies may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
7) Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
This is a condensed version and if you would like to read the full details of how your data may be used, please visit our website at www.azule.co.uk or phone 017 5358 0500 or ask one of our staff.
You can contact CRAs currently operating in the UK; the information they hold may not be the same so it is worth contacting them all. they will charge you a small statutory fee.
- CallCredit, Consumer Services Team, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ or call 087 0060 1414
- Equifax PLC, Crredit File Advice Centre, PO Box 3001, Bradford, BD1 5US or call 087 0010 0583 or log on to www.myequifax.co.uk
- Experian, Consumer Help Service, PO Box 8000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF or call 084 4481 8000 or log on to www.experian.co.uk
Please contact us at Azule Ltd, 2-4 High Street, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9EA Telephone: 017 5358 0500 if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
Controlla qui se si accettano i termini.